Scholarships Nationality Target
Scholarships Applications Deadline
- Be classified as an international student in Australia.
- Submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.• By the scholarships closing date
- Possess and Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
- Candidates must submit complete program and scholarship applications, the University of Queensland must receive your application by the scholarship closing date at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
- 15 January for a Semester 1 (February) commencement
- 1 June for a Semester 2 (July) commencement.
- UQ will not consider incomplete applications or applications that are inaccurate, false or misleading