The University of Queensland Science International Scholarships are available for outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in Science at UQ.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply for the University of Queensland Science International Scholarships, application is carried out on the program web page.(read further information and apply now)
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Field of Study
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
The University of Queensland Science International Scholarships values are;
Scholarships Nationality Target
Scholarships are offered to all international students.
Scholarship are offered for a study in Australia.
Scholarships Applications Deadline
The Scholarship application deadline is January 15th 2019
To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at University of Queensland, an applicant must:
- Be classified as an international student in Australia.
- Submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.• By the scholarships closing date
- Possess and Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
Scholarships Application Procedure
How to Apply
University of Queensland Scholarship application
- Candidates must submit complete program and scholarship applications, the University of Queensland must receive your application by the scholarship closing date at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
- 15 January for a Semester 1 (February) commencement
- 1 June for a Semester 2 (July) commencement.
- UQ will not consider incomplete applications or applications that are inaccurate, false or misleading
The scholarship application is online and application for the scholarship can be carried through the link below;