Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships 2021/2022 fully funded grants for international students is now open to study in Singapore. The Nanyang President’s Graduate PhD Scholarship to enable scholars study in the country is offered by Nanyang Technological University.
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious PhD scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU.
The application for the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is open till 30 November 2020
The Nanyang President’s Graduate fully funded Scholarship is Singapore is designed to encourage outstanding graduates who are international students to further their studies towards a leading research career by studying at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore.
Duration: Offered for 4 Years of study (award is tenable for one year in the first instance and is renewable subject to good progress.)
Degree Level Type: Postgraduate (PhD)
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend: of $3,000
- Conference allowance: S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- IT Allowance: One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Book Purchase: Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis Allowance: Thesis preparation allowance is One time allowance of $600 (It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal).
- Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation
Eligibility and Requirements For Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship 2021/2022
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
- International Students must perform teaching/ laboratory supervision duties to fulfil the requirements of the Graduate Assistantship Programme (GAP). Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents may perform GAP at the discretion of the schools.
- This award also covers the annual tuition fee. Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation.
How To Apply For Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship 20221/22 To Study in Singapore.
Application for the scholarship is online
Apply for Graduate study program for academic year 2021/2022 at the website and submit application for the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship.
Need To Apply?
Check Recommended SCholarships
Like This Article? Do let us know how helpful it is to you in the comment and share with friends on social media websites
Also subscribe to our free email notification to get interesting updates on colleges and programs, scholarships and financial aids with lots of opportunities for students.