Delft University of Technology invites application for TU Delft Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence MSc Scholarships to study in Netherland. Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships are offered to international scholars interested in studying at Delft University of Technology.
The TU Delft Excellence MSc Scholarships fully funded is established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
The Application for the Excellence MSc International Scholarships closes by December 1, 2020 (23:59 CET).
About TU Delft Excellence MSc International Scholarships
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students at TU Delft and financially supporting foreign students in their wish to study at the university
Degree Level of Study: Postgraduate (MSc) scholarship offered each year.
Duration: 2 years
Successfully selected international students for MSc at TU Delft will receive the following
- Around €30.000 per year for internatioal students (Non-EU/EFTA nationals)
- Around €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For TU Delft Excellence MSc Scholarships
To be considered for the Regional Courses, candidates must have a legal background with professional experience
in the field of international law.
Appplicants need be excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
TU Delft MSc programmes are taught in English. applicants need to have English Language Proficiency
- TOEFL iBT with an overall band score of at least 90 and a minimum score of 21 for each section
- An IELTS (academic version) with an overall Band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section
CHECK THIS: Best Mining Engineering Schools In The World
The following are the Required Documents
1. Degree Certificates/Transcript: Original or Certified transcript Copy of Bachelor (hons)
2. Motivation Letter: A clear and relevant essay in English (1,000 – 1,500 words) addressing the following:
Your motivation for choosing this MSc programme.
Why you are interested in TU Delft and what you expect to find here.
3. Reference Letters : (Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch. These letters must be)
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
4. Curriculum Vitae: An extensive curriculum vitae (resume) written in English.
5. Portfolio (if applicable)
Applicants applying for the following MSc programmes – Design for Interaction, Integrated Product Design, Strategic Product Design, Architecture, Building Technology, Landscape Architecture, Management in the Built Environment, and Urbanism are required to upload a digital portfolio. Note that each programme has its own portfolio requirements. Please click the links below for more information
6. English Language Certificate
The following English language certificates are accepted*:
- TOEFL iBT: indicate TU Delft’s institutional code, 0031 when registering.
- IELTS (academic version)
Cambridge Assessment English
- GRE: Applicants applying for the following MSc programmes- Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering are required to take the GRE revised General Test and upload their results in TU Delft’s application portal:
7. Proof of Identity
A photocopy of the page(s) of your passport that give your name, date of birth, place of birth, passport expiration date and signature. In addition, a photocopy of each stamped page is required. Find complete list of required documents
How To Apply For TU Delft Excellence MSc Scholarships 2021
At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. All application are online and all the documenation required must be submitted at once with the MSc application
- First check the TU Delft Admission requirements if you qualify and meet the eligible criteria
- Download scholarship application form and completely fill then upload the scholarship form.
- Upload the two reference letters required (in one PDF document)
- Upload the English language test score.
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
- EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Need To Apply?
Like This Article? Do let us know how helpful it is to you in the comment and share with friends on social media websites
Also, subscribe to our free email notification to get interesting updates on colleges and programs, scholarships and financial aids with lot’s of opportunities for students.