Engineering Excellence Scholarship at RMIT University, If you are an international student and need to undertake bachelor’s or masters degree program in 2020. The Engineering Excellence Funding for international students to study at RMIT University can provide financial assistance during your first year of study
The study program is designed for outstanding students from China to study an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework at the university.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The application for Engineering Excellence Funding for international students at RMIT University is currently open and closing dates are;
Semester 1 2020: 15 January 2020
Semester 2 2020: 15 May 2020
The value of Engineering Excellence Funding for international students at RMIT University is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Why Choose and Study at RMIT University, Australia
The university is a global research university, RMIT University was established in 1850. offering international students the opportunity to work part-time while they study. There are many degree programs available for the students.
By attending this university, candidates will acquire a world-class education qualification. Their faculties can help make you better prepared for life after graduation. Be offered financial assistance during your bachelor’s or masters degree course study at the university.
Eligible Courses Available To Study
- Advanced manufacturing and mechatronic
- Aerospace engineering and aviation
- Biomedical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer and network engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Engineering management
- Engineering short courses
- Environmental and sustainable engineering
- Mechanical and automotive engineering
- Surveying and geospatial science
- Telecommunications engineering
Eligibility And Requirements
In order to qualify for this scholarship as international student, you must meet the following:
- Be a citizen of China.
- Applying from China.
- Achieve a Distinction average in your highest level of education award not an existing RMIT student
- Enroll for Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2020 in an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework offered by RMIT.
Scholarship Terms And Conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarships is only for direct award for bachelor/masters degree without any package offer.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2020.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
How To Apply
Steps to follow and apply for this international scholarships
To apply for the postgraduate scholarship for STEM Postgraduate Scholarship, students are to;
- Start application for study as international student at the university website .
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive a full offer letter (without English package offer) to study at RMIT in Semester 1 or 2, 2020.
Like This Or Need More Information?
Share with friends, apply or get further details Here