The South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship is established to attract high achieving commencing international students from South East Asia enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS Business School.
Application for the 2019 South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship to study in University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia is now open
University of Technology Sydney(UTS) is established in 1998 and one of the world’s leading young public universities and ranked among Australian top universities.
Why UTS? At UTS, the candidates have all the world class available facilities which initiate the building of a bright future. It provides the best teaching facility and external support for their candidates.
The scholarship is available and funds postgraduate study at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
A maximum of twenty (20) new Recipients will be awarded the South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship in session 2, 2019.
Benefit/s to Recipient
UTS will pay for 25% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam); and
- Candidates must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship; and
- Candidates must commence a Masters by coursework degree at UTS Business School full-time and on campus; and
- Candidates must not currently be based in Australia; and
- Candidates must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Candidates must not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship; and
- Candidates must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Apply Also; Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship 2020 to Study in Murdoch University Australia
Academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS Business School Masters by coursework program.
How to apply
A scholarship application is not required as all eligible applicants for postgraduate study will be considered.
Need More Information?
Contact or Visit Official Website of UTS South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship HERE
Like this Article? Susbcribe to our Free Email to be the first to get new scholarships and opportunities
Share this Article With a Friend Now