- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice (see: www.rug.nl/masters/alphabetical )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question.
Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship 2020/21 For Master Programme University of Groningen Netherlands1 Mins Read
Application for Eric Bleumink Fund 2020 is now opened for Master Programme Study
University of Groningen will ward Eric Bleumink Scholarship to fund international students applying to MSc study for the year 2020/2021 session. The University of Groningen is established in 1614, a public research institute located in Netherland. UG long tradition of education, innovation, and research has ranked the school among the top universities in the country. There are Master Programme with different subject to select for study in Netherlands
The scholarship for master program study in Netherlands will cover
tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
The requirement to receive Eric Bleumink Fund is for Candidates to:
Countries of origin: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
Only applicants that have received a (conditional) admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.
Deadline for application is 1 Deceember 2019
Need More Information?
For detailed information regarding the scholarship programme, plesase visit official website of Erik Bleumink Fund HERE