The Nudge Global Impact Challenge is an online personal development programme for young professionals that aim on leadership, sustainability and impact creation. Successfully selected 90 young professionals from countries around the world team up to learn.
Application for the Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2020 is now open, the program will take place from August 2020-April 2021 with a Grans Finale in the second quarter of 2021 in Netherlands country.
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge empowers a new generation of leaders that are able to create change, instill impact, embed sustainability, and positively influence organizations and society.
The application deadline for the Nudge Global Impact Challenge is by July 1, 2020
Why Nudge Global Impact Challenge?
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge enhances the leadership skills in sustainability of the participants, so they are better equipped to boost to the impact they want to create within their organizations or networks.
The Global Impact Challenge by Nudge is an eight-month online personal development programme for young professionals that focuses on leadership, sustainability and impact creation.
Theme 2020 Prosperity for all. Young leaders building a better world for people and our planet
This impact programme gives participants the support to act upon a sustainability topic they are passionate about. As a participant, they will devise a draft sustainability impact plan roughly two months before the ‘online Kickoff‘ (1-2 October 2020). From October 2020 – April 2021, participants will work together with coaches, guides, trainers, experienced sustainability leaders, peers, and the Nudge team to improve and realize their impact plan and work on their personal development as a leader in sustainability.
Nudge’s method to create impact is by connecting Head, Heart and Hands.
The programme’s framework is based around four building blocks:
- Changing Perspectives (keynotes, inspiration, interaction)
- Changing Practices (skills development, presenting, friendly consulting, diverse workshops etc.)
- Personal development (coaching, leadership training)
- Purpose (creating a sustainable world).
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge team wants to confirm that the Challenge will continue as scheduled starting 17 August. In view of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) challenge, the four-day learning experience in the Netherlands (initially planned two months after the start of the programme, 19 – 22 October) will be reshaped into an online programme from October 2020 – April 2021.
Opportunity Level: Young professionals
Location: Netherlands (Now schedule for online programme)
DON’T MISS: Allianz Climate Risk Research 2020 Award
Successful young professionals will be offered
- Participation in activities such as individualised coaching sessions, learning modules with top sustainability and leadership experts, and connecting with peers in networking meetups.
- Attend the Grand Finale’ closure event to take place in the Netherlands including the Nudge Global Impact Awards night in the Peace Palace in The Hague. (all funding and sponsorship is provided)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Interested Candidates must meet the following criteria.
- Be a young professional with the ambition to change the world for the better and eager to create the impact they envision.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Be between the age of 23 and 33 years and
- Candidates need to be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Candidates need to have a clear passion for sustainability, want to develop leadership skills, and are eager to make an impact.
How to Apply for Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2020
Interested in submitting application for the Nudge Global Impact 2020 Challenge.
Application is for the Global Impact Challenge 2020 is online
Young professionals can apply as wird card candidate or company participants
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Get more scholarship opportunities and interesting awards, grants, college guides from CollegeReporters
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.