If you are a citizen of any African countries, currently pursuing an academic career in economics. Submit applicants for The Centre for the Study of African Economies CSAE Visiting Fellowships 2021 at University of Oxford.
The CSAE visiting fellowships 2021 offers two months residence in Oxford, United Kingdom along other benefits including stipends.
The Centre for the Study of African Economies CSAE – an economic research centre in the social sciences department at the University of Oxford, along researchers in the Blavatnik School of Government department of Economics, and the Oxford Department for International Development.
Having the aim to make impactful contribution to the transformation of African ecomomic performance through;
- Training and engagement of postgraduate students
- Engaging with policymakers and academics
- Publishing significant theoretical and empirical findings and
- Establishing itself as a focus of collaboration between researchers and policymakers
CSAE visiting fellowship at University of Oxford application deadline is by June 26, 2020.
The visiting fellowship by the Centre for the Study of African Economies has a value of
- two month residency in Oxford
- flights and accommodation and
- a stipend
Degree Level: Fellowship
Location: United Kingdom
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a national of any african country
- Be pursuing an academic career in economics
- Possess a doctorate degree in economics
- Submit all need supporting documents (see documents below)
The following documents are to be provided in the process of application
- a copy of CV
- Research statement (400 words)
How to Apply
Interested in the scholarship, submit application online on the website( find link below)
All applicants must submit online application on the website
Any application through any other medium will not be considered.
Fill all details and provide necessary information on the fellowship application form.
Please complete this application form in full by the 26 June 2020 deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
Need to Apply?