Start application for the Peking University and Princeton University Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021/2022. Application are now open for the Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship program to train early career postdoctoral researchers in studies of contemporary China.
The Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral fellowship seek to train highly qualified fellows for a duration of two years. The Peking University and Princeton University invite application for two postdoctoral research associates in studies of contemporary China for the year 2021/2022 so that they are positioned to become leaders in their respective academic fields.
Start Application For Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021/2022
Start your application, Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021-22 application are now open. The fellowship invites researchers to apply for the postdoctoral research associate in the studies of contemporary China.
Closing Date of Application: The deadline of the Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship is March 3, 2021
Location: China and United State
Programme Type: PhD Fellowship (Postdoctoral)
Duration: 2 years (please note: the first 12 consecutive months at Peking University Beijing, China and the next 12 consecutive months at Princeton University, United State with a visiting appointment at Peking University. Renewal after the first year is contingent on satisfactory performance)
Why Peking University And Princeton University Postdoctoral Fellowship
since an opportunities to advance studies is your priority, the Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship Program (PPPP) offered by partnership of the Peking University and Princeton University is focused at providing training for highly-qualified, early-career postdoctoral researchers like you.
Fellows get positioned to become leaders in their respective academic fields.
- For the stay at Peking University, Each Fellowship includes annual pre-tax salary 200,000 RMB,
- Social insurances and housing subsidies, etc. 91,000RMB, and 60,000 RMB subsidy for postdocs with no postdoc flats. Postdoctoral Supervisors at Peking University may offer extra subsidy based on the applicants’ academic potential and excellence, and performance.
For the stay at Princeton University, stipend and benefits are competitive.
- Fellows will be eligible to apply for travel funding, have access to resources at the Paul and Marcia Wythes Center on Contemporary China, and be eligible for employee benefits provided by Princeton.
- During the appointment at Princeton, the postdoctoral researcher will hold a visiting appointment at Peking University.
- Postdocs with two years’ postdoc research experience are eligible to apply for senior research positions within postdoc track system at Peking University.
Eligibility Criteria For Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021-2022
The Peking University And Princeton University Postdoctoral Fellowship is offering opportunity to train
- Fellows who are highly qualified and early career postdoctoral researchers.
- Student who are willing to take postdoctoral research in contemporary China for duration of two years
- Students both internal and external candidates can apply. Applicants holding tenure or tenure-track faculty positions are not eligible to apply.
- Student from any discipline or field are allowed as long as the fellow conducts his/her research on contemporary China.
- Students must receive endorsement of the research supervision by a faculty member at each of the university in order to apply. You may contact https://www.pku.edu.cn/department.html for information of preferred faculty member at Peking University.
- Researchers who received their PhD no more than three (3) years prior to the start date of the appointment.
- Have the preferred start date to be September 1, 2021.
Please Note: Renewal after the first year is contingent on satisfactory performance.
Documentation Required For Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Interested applicants are to provide the below mentioned documents as they are required for application. All application documents must be prepared in English
- Curriculum Vitae (Concise CV with maximum total pages to be 4)
- Two references (provide the contact information of the references for two recommendation letters, one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor)
- A research proposal and time plan (max. 10 pages in total, including tables/figures and references);
In the research proposal, include the endorsement letters from both supervisors (email is sufficient). The endorsement letter need only be a positive response to your request for supervisor (example: yes, I agree to supervise you in the event you are selected for the postdoctoral program)
- One writing sample (not to exceed 10MB).
How To Apply For The Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021-2022
Please Note: Incomplete submissions will not be considered, and application submission closes on March 1, 2021..
In order to submit application, the required applicatio documents must all be prepared in English language. The fellowship program is open to both internal and external candidates who are early career postdoctoral researchers and highly qualified.
To submit application for the Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for this year, the application process can be carried out on their website (link is given below)
Need To Apply?
Click Here To Apply And Also Get More Information on Their Website.
Like This Article? Lets us know in the comment how helpful it is, Do share with friends on social media websites using the share button.
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive more interesting information, programs, scholarships, and opportunities.