Applications are invited for the East Africa Creative Business Fund. Heva Growth Fund is offered to help and assist creative business grow within the Eastern Africa region.
Do you own a creative business or industry that operates under the following economy value chain music, fashion, film, photography etc. Submit application to the HEVA East Africa creative business fund.
HEVA is launching the East Africa Growth Fund to invest in creative businesses in the East African countries. The Creative Business Fund facility is designed to provide financing for creative industries having some creative economy value.
The application for the Eat Africa Creative Business Fund is now open.
Why Apply To East Africa Creative Business Fund
Do you own a creative business that works and located in Africa region? The HEVA fund is committed to support East Africa’s creative business and industries.
The HEVA fund is designed to provide financing for creative businesses to: restructure interrupted supply chains; increase production capacity; diversify offerings; increase market share; increase integration in local and regional value chains; support transition to low-touch and digital capabilities; and take advantage of new opportunities.
About HEVA East Africa Creative Business Fund
The Creative Business Fund is is a loan facility featuring targeted debt investments to be deployed for a maximum of four (4) years in each business which submit a successful application for the fund.
The HEVA East Africa Growth Fund to invest in creative businesses in the 5 East African countries: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Ethiopia. This facility is designed to provide financing for most businesses and industries in the region.
Successful applicants will be offered a fund in the form of patient loan of between USD 20,000 and USD 50,000.
Fund to grow business and provide financing to entrepreneurs who own creative business
Increase business production capacity
Support transition to low-touch and digital capabilities
Grow medium and dynamic creative business lead by young youth who are entrepreneurs
Increase creative business ownership
Restructure interrupted supply
How Is The East Africa Creative Business Fund Offered
In partnership with the European Commission, and Agence Française de Développement (AFD), The East Africa Creative Business Fund offered by HEVA Fund is a patient loan facility that will be made available to successful applicants through debt investments
Enterprises under any of the following creative economy value chains will be eligible to apply:
- Crafts and Handmade Items
- Creative and Cultural Education
- Cultural Food and Cuisine
- Cultural Infrastructure (spaces, equipment, platforms etc)
- Cultural Tourism
- Decorative Home
- Digital Media
- Film and television
- Furnishings and decorative home
- Music Production and Distribution
HEVA East Africa Cretive Business Fund Requirements
Key requirements for each application are:
1. Your business must be registered and operational in one of the listed countries: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Ethiopia. At least 51% of company shareholders must be citizens in any of these countries.
2. Your business must be able to demonstrate a resident team (permanent or part-time). The business must have a minimum of one (1) permanent employee.
3. You must have valid financial statements or audited accounts for a minimum of one (1) year.
4. Your business must demonstrate that it has been operating for at least two (2) years.
5. Your enterprise must be in any of the above creative economy value chains:
How Can I Apply For HEVA East Africa Cretive Business Funds?
Note: The application is ongoing, you can proceed to register (link is given below).
Is your business a creative one, Do you need fund as an entrepreneur? Then apply for the East Africa Cretive Business Fund for Young Entrepreneurs
Need To Apply?
Like This Opportunity? Do let us know in the comment how helpful it is, Share with friends on Social Media Websites
Also, Subscribe for our free email notification to receive more available interesting information, opportunities, programs