Scholarship Course Level
Scholarship Field of Study
- information technology and engineering
- business studies,
- public and international affairs, etc.
- Tuition fees
- International Flight (once a year, economy class)
- Visa and registration costs
- Monthly Stipend to the value of 800 AZN (which includes meals, accommodation and living expenses)
- Medical Insurance
- Candidates student must be Citizen of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa)
- For undergraduate programmes applicants must be younger than 25 years old
- For Master’s programmes applicants must be younger than 30 years old
- For doctoral programmes applicants must be younger than 35 years old
Scholarship Application Procedure
- The Azerbaijan Scholarship Programme Application Form must be completed by Applicants and attach the
- required supporting documents, and submit to the Azerbaijani Embassy in Pretoria at 302 Albert Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria, 0181.
- Completed Application Form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior high school or university studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on General health status (including HIV/AIDS test)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English language proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOFEL 50).