Scholarship Field of Study
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition, and fee for accommodation;
- Monthly Living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000
- Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
- Candidates student must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Students studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Students studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Students may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship at any universities in China.
See Also; Best Colleges in US for Degree Study
Scholarship Application Procedure
- New HSK Band 4 with scores above 180 for Science or Engineering studies;
- New HSK Band 5 with scores above 180 for Liberal Arts, Economics, or Management Studies.
- TOEFL IBT 80 or above;
- IELTS 6.0 above or above.
- All documents mentioned should be in either Chinese or English.
- Translations of certificate and transcripts must be notarized.
- All documents must be true and legal
- Successful applicants will be shortlisted and published on the website: www.scut.edu.cn/sie/english in late July
- The Office of International Student Recruitment will send Admission Notices and Visa application forms (JW201) to successful applicants in early August.
- Program Start Date: early September