Pursue a coursework master level program. Apply, Law Scholarship for International Postgraduate Students at University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland School of Law is offering Law Scholarships to international students from any region of the world interested in pursuing a master degree program majoring in Law at the university.
The Law scholarships by the University of Queensland is offered to high academic achieving foreign students who show interest in Law career and are from any country/region of the world.
The application deadline for the Law Scholarships at University of QueensLand is May 15, 2020.
The benefits of the Law Scholarship offered by the University of QueenLand is covering tuition fees
Scholarship worth 50% and 25%
The scholarship will not support living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or student services and amenities fee.
Degree Level: Postgraduate (Master programs in Law)
The Law Scholarship for international students will cover the postgraduate courses aim at achieving masters programs in law
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Master of International Law (MIL)
- Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) or Dual degree programs.
Note: A law degree is not a prerequisite of entry into either the MIL or the MICLaw.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants who are international students must be:
- International students from any country/region in the world who have applied or are applying for admission into a postgraduate program
- Enrolling or already enrolled to pursue master programme in Law and who have not yet commenced study at the University of QueensLand.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
The following supporting documentation are required to be submitted.
- An official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want, or have started, a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Planning to submit an application for Law Scholarships at the University of Queenland. Follow the guides/procedure for application and link given below
Interested in the Law Scholarship and do like to submit an application? please indicate your interest.
The application process are
- Apply for postgraduate law program to study at the university. Candidates will need to apply to study any LLM, MIL, MICLaw or dual degree programs.
- Once you have an existing application with UQ, or have received an offer, apply for the law scholarship by submitting the application form (download link is below) together with the following supporting documentation:
- official academic transcript/s
- a personal statement outlining why you want, or have started, a career in law
- two reference letters
- evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Do Email your application to email@example.com.
- Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview.
Note: Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
Need to Apply?
Click Here and Apply for Law Scholarships at University of QueensLand (Download Scholarship Form)
Need More Information?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.