La Trobe University is offering Tracey Banivanua Mar Scholarship to undergraduates students undertaking a Bachelor degree honours.
The funding has been created to provide financial assistance to students pursuing a honour degree, who demostrate qualities such as a voice for their people, communities and nations across pacific.
The Tracey BAnivanua Mar scholarship at La Trobe University closes by April 30, 2020
The Tracry Banivanua Mar scholarship has a value worth total of $6000.
$6000 for one year paid in $3000 instalments following confirmation of ongoing eligibility after the Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates.
Degree Level: Bachelor (Undergraduate)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen
- be enrolled in your third/final year of a Bachelor of Arts (or associated double degree) in Semester 1 2020 or
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Semester 1 2020
- be Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and/or Pacific Island descent
- have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above
written verification from someone who is qualified to
comment on your circumstances. The person must not be related to you or in a close personal relationship with
How to Apply
Interested in the scholarship, submit application online on the website( find link below)
Fill all details and provide necessary information on the scholarship website
Need to Apply?