Table of Contents
Get financial assistance as talented students, apply for the Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships and Award in UK for international undergraduate students interested in undertaking bachelor degree program.
The Queen Mary University of London is offering the Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships for talented students from around any country in the world seeking to pursue undergraduate level program at the university.
The Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships Award application closes on June 30, 2020.
This scholarship is worth £2,000 for your first year of study only. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the university for the first year of your studies.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to receive the scholarship students must have
- Achieved grades of
Overseas equivalent of A*AA at A-Level
- Be paying full tuition fees (i.e. not in receipt of another scholarship).
- Must be enroling in year 1 (i.e. transfers into year 2 or advanced entry are not eligible).
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on a course led by the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2020/21 academic year. Joint course eligibility is clarified at the bottom of this page.
- You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses. This is a one-off payment in your first year.
- If you are currently following the Queen Mary International Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (ISEFP) you will be considered for the scholarship if you achieve over 80% in your foundation year.
- Students undertaking the Science and Engineering Foundation programme are not eligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship either in their foundation year or upon progression to Year 1.
- Students taking non-Queen Mary Foundation Programmes should contact the admissions office to discuss eligibility.
- Student must select Queen Mary as your firm choice. Those who enter via clearing or after naming Queen Mary as insurance choice are not eligible for this award.
Joint Programmes and Eligible Course Programmes
The following jointly-taught courses are eligible for the Global Excellence Award:
- BEng FT Aerospace Engineering with Management
- BEng FT Biomedical Engineering with Management
- BEng FT Materials Science and Engineering with Management
- BEng FT Mechanical Engineering with Management
- BSc FT Computer Science with Management (ITMB)
- BSc FT Mathematics, Statistics and Financial Economics
- BSc FT Mathematics with Actuarial Science
- BSc FT Mathematics with Finance and Accounting
- BSc FT Mathematics with Management
- BSc FT Physics with Management
- BSc FT Neuroscience
- BSc FT Pharmacology and Innovative Therapeutics
- BSc FT Biomedical Sciences
The above jointly-taught courses are the only eligible joint programme for the Global Excellence Award
The above courses run with the option of a year abroad or with industrial experience/professional placement are also eligible.
How to Apply
Planning to submit an application to Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Award . Follow the procedure below
Like to submit an application? The application process are given below with link to apply
- Students need to apply to the Queen Mary University of London and will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in their UCAS or online application to the university.
- There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for the Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship.
- Successful candidates will be informed of their award via email notification from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office.
- To be considered and offered this scholarship, you must confirm Queen Mary as your firm choice via UCAS.
Need to Apply?
Like This Article? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more Interesting opportunities and information.
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.