How to apply PhD Research Scholarships
|Kent Business School|
Scholarship Applications Deadline
Field of Study
- Overseas tuition fees, and
- A stipend of £14,777 per annum (2018/2019 fees).
- Open to applicants from any country. Please note that overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK. Further information can be found on these eligibility guidance pages.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction, in a relevant subject (current Masters students can submit a partial transcript).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country, or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s degree in a majority English-speaking country.
- Successful applications will normally meet all of the qualifications criteria (degrees and IELTs score). However, applicants falling short of these but with an exceptional research proposal and references, may be considered.
- Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September entry (current Kent research students are not eligible).
How to Apply
- Applicants need be an international students(come from any country).
- Applicants are asked to Submit a PhD formal application to study for a PhD by 29 March 2019 for September 2019 entry.
- Applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship if they have met the stated criteria and have applied for a PhD programme at Kent Business School by 29 March 2019. Please note candidates who have not made a full application for a Kent Business School PhD cannot be considered for funding.
- Skype interviews for successful shortlisted applicants will take place in April/May 2019