The London South Bank University (LSBU) is delighted to offer the International Merit Scholarship to exceptional international applicants.
Application are invited for the International Merit Scholarship at London South Bank University (LSBU) for foreign students who are interested in earning a degree by undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme.
About London South Bank University International Merit Scholarship
Established in 1892 as Borough Polytechnic Institute in South London, then London South Bank University. The higher education institution is one of the highly esteemed institutions in the United Kingdom.
To provide academics learning for students, LSBU chooses to offer international students the International Merit Scholarship as financial aid to support students who come to study in the university. It is known for not only education quality, financial aids but have networks with business employers in the private and public sectors.
Application for the International Merit Scholarship at London South Bank University (LSBU) ends November 30, 2020.
The International Merit Scholarship offers students a fee reduction of up to £4,000.
Degree Level: Undergraduate (BSc) and Postgraduate (Masters)
Location: United Kingdom
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a London South Bank University (LSBU) International Merit Scholarship the student must:
- Applicants enrolling onto an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree programme commencing in September 2020 or January 2021
- Hold a valid and current offer of a place for a full time taught undergraduate degree or taught postgraduate degree programme beginning in September 2020 or January 2021.
- All applicants for postgraduate degree program must hold UK 2.1 Hons Degree (or overseas equivalent)
- All applicants for undergraduate degree program must hold UK A Levels (or overseas equivalent)
- Be classified as an Overseas student at enrolment stage. The programme must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught by LSBU.
- Be a self-funding student who is not in receipt of any other official sponsorship.
- Provide the required documents to confirm academic/English language qualifications.
- Pay the required tuition fee deposit by the specified deadline, if applicable.
All applicants must provide the following supporting documents
- Bachelors (Hons) degree certificate for students enrolling in postgraduate degree programmes
- Academic Transcripts
- English language proficiency
How to Apply
Interested in submitting an application to the London South Bank University International Merit Scholarship
In order to apply you will need to enroll for a degree programme leading to BSc or MSc at the university.
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Do well to let us know how helpful it is to you, Do share with Friends on Social Media Websites
Also, Subscribe to our free mail notifcations for more interesting updates, scholarships, funds, study programs and guides.