Application is now open for Roy Goode Funding. The masters scholarship will be offered to fund international students who are interested in earning a master degree from the university
Queen Mary University of London will award to the Roy Goode Scholarship for some available master courses.
About Roy Goode Scholarship
This prestigious Roy Goodes Scholarship and fund is bestowed in honour of the founder of CCLS, Sir Roy Goode and celebrates the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at Queen Mary University of London. The successful scholarship candidate will receive a full fee waiver.
This support will help selected students by covering the full tuition cost of any approved master programme.
Degree Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Course/Subject: All LLM, MSc and MA courses in the School of Law (see list below)
Location: United Kingdom
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants need to be an international students from any of the countries: United Kingdom, EU, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam
- Applicants must enroll for a selected masters course and must have an offer of the course.
- Applicants must have achieved a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent*).
- Applicants must be applying for any of the applicable masters programmes
- Applicants need meet the hgihest academic requirements inorder to be selected for the Roy Goode Scholarship and Fund
Roy Goodes Scholarship Applicable Programmes
Interested students in the scholarships need to be enrolling for any of the below programmes at master’s degree level
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Paris
- MSC law and Finance
All applicants must provide the following supporting documents
- Bachelors (Hons) degree certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- English language proficiency
How to Apply
Interested in submitting an application to the Roy Goode Scholarship then submit an application to the Queen Mary University of London.
There is no need for a separate application. Applicants simply have to enroll for any of the Law Masters course to study at university and will be considered. However, need to possess a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent*)
Need to Apply?
Click Here to apply to the Roy Goode Scholarship
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Do well to let us know how helpful it is to you, Do share with Friends on Social Media Websites
Also, Subscribe to our free mail notifications for more interesting updates, scholarships, funds, study programs and guides.