The master study scholarship university of twente, Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from countries with upcoming economies, like in parts of South America, Africa and Asia. This relates specifically to the DAC countries. Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the University of Twente. Kipaji Scholarship support students who also receive a Universityof Twente Scholarship.
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund was founded by a couple of alumni and relations of the University of Twente and is also supported by the staff and alumni of the University of Twente. With an annual fundraising campaign alumni and employees are asked to support this scholarship fund.
SCHOLARSHIP COURSE LEVEL
The Master study Kipaji Scholarship is offered for a master study
SCHOLARSHIP FIELD OF STUDY
Field of study for International students taking master study are,
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Apply Also; Fully Funded Scholarship, Doctoral Study Scholarships at Swansea University 2019
Please note: The Kipaji Scholarship is not available for current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
Kipaji Scholarship for master study value is up to € 12,000
NUMBER OF AWARDS
Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional Kipaji support for the second year, equal to the amount received in the first year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when the University of Twente Scholarship is also continued and students are thus required to meet the process requirements for the University of Twente Scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP NATIONALITY TARGETED
Master scholarship is provided for international students from South America, Africa and Asia.
SCHOLARSHIP LOCATION FOR STUDY
Scholarship is offered for a master study at Netherland
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE
The deadline for the second UTS application round is 1 May 2018.
In order to qualify for Kipaji Scholarship, applicants should meet all requirements of University of Twente Scholarship. Additionally, applicants must:
Have the nationality of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries)
- Receive a (partial) University of Twente Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship can ensure that they receive a full scholarship.
- Have achieved good grades for their pre-master programme (average of 8).
- Submit a motivation letter stating how they intend to use their studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE
How to Apply
In order to be eligible for Kipaji Scholarship you need to be a recipient of a University of Twente Scholarship.
- For the specific requirements of UTS, have a look at the UTS website.
- The faculty nominates you for a Kipaji Scholarship.
- Upon request from the faculty you may need to submit a motivation letter stating how you intend to use your studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country.
- Please indicate in your motivation letter that you apply for Kipaji Scholarship.
Note: The master study, Kipaji scholarship application for international students link is