The Postgraduate Fellowships are intended to foster existing research and scholarly, Submit application for the Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2021. The University Council has established several research fellowships across all the school faculties which are awarded every year.
Rhodes University is inviting application for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2021 at Rhodes University. Applications for the Fellowships should be made before deadline date.
The Postdoctoral Research Fellowships funding 2021 at Rhodes University are awarded to successful fellows with the possibility of renewal.
The Postdoctoral Research Fellowships from Rhodes University application closes on July 31, 2020.
The Postdoctoral Research Fellowships has a value of R180 000 per annum with an additional allocation of a maximum of R20 000 to be used to support the presentation of papers at formal conferences.
The Fellowship cannot be held concurrently with any supplementary funding.
Location: South Africa
Degree Level: Fellowship (Research)
Duration: 1 year
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who show interest must
- hold a doctoral degree, awarded within the last five years, preferably from an institution other than Rhodes University and recognized as appropriate to the discipline for which the Fellowship is sought.
- There is no age restriction
- Candidates must be of exceptional merit as evidenced by the quality and corpus of publications or other recognized forms of achievement relevant to the Fellow’s discipline.
- Fellows will be awarded strictly on merit.
- Applicant who has not completed his/her PhD at the time the Fellowship is offered must have submitted the PhD thesis by the end of 2019. In these circumstances the Research Office will require written assurance from the applicant’s supervisor that there is a reasonable expectation that the doctoral degree will be awarded.
- Candidates should submit application through Heads of Departments or Directors of Research Institutes.
Conditions of Award
- The Rhodes University expects that all publications, creative works and other academic products of the Fellowship will bear appropriate acknowledgement with full affiliation to Rhodes University.
- The University reserves the right to co-ownership of inventions and/or patents directly emanating from research conducted under the sponsorship of the Fellowship.
- The University reserves the right to request the refund of any fellowship paid to the Fellow should the Fellow terminate his/her contract prior to its completion.
How to Apply
Planning to submit an application to Rhodes University on the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2021. Follow the procedure below
Like to submit an application? please indicate your interest. The application process are
The candidates must fill in the online application form on website portal(Link is given below)
Provide all personal and required information including your education details.
Applicants must submit by uploading all required documents.
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.