Application are invited for the Chevening British Library International Fellowship 2021/2022. The Chevening British Library Fellowship is calling all internaional experts, professionals to submit application for a year long professional project-based placement in the UK.
The Chevening British Library Fellowship application is now open. Chevening British Library Fellowship is a collaboration between the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and the British Library offers international professionals a project placement which is for one year.
The application for the Chevening British Library Fellowship is open till November 3, 2020 at 12:00 GMT. .
Location: United Kingdom
Level Type: Fellowship
Duration: 1 year
About Chevening British Library International Fellowship
On the ground of partnership and collaboration between UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and the British Library that this fellowship is funded and offered to applicants who are international professionals.
Fellows of the Chevening British Library Fellowship will undertake a period of professional project-based activity at the British Library, receiving support and supervision from library staff. Please note that this fellowship is not suitable for those wanting to pursue their own research.
The Chevening British Library International Fellowship has the following benefits for all successful applicants.
The 12-month period of project-based activity at the British Library.
Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
Return economy airfare from your home country to the UK.
Allowance package for fellowship-related activities.
Up to £1,000 for approved project-related expenses.
Access to a programme of cultural events and activities organised by the FCDO and the Chevening Secretariat.
Chevening British Library International Fellowship Eligibility and Requirements
The fellowship is available for Internal experts and professionals
- Experts must citizens and come from any of the following countries; Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia, Somaliland, Yemen. Colombia. Ecuador. Peru, and Mexico
- Demonstrate the potential to rise to positions of leadership and influence
- Demonstrate that you possess the personal, intellectual, and interpersonal attributes reflecting this potential.
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship.
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Have significant professional and/or academic research experience (at least five years).
- Be currently employed or a currently enrolled PhD candidate (PhD must not be with a UK/EU or USA university).
- Provide evidence of meeting at least the minimum English language abilities for Chevening Awards.
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship.
- Not be an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee (since July 2016) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office), the British Council, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
How To Apply For Chevening British Library International Fellowship
Do you meet the qualification and needed requirements? Indicate your interest in the Chevening British Library International Fellowship by submitting an application to the fellowship.
Application are submitted online (link is provided below)
Need To Apply?
Click Here, Submit an application to the Chevening British Library International Fellowship 2021.
Like This Article? Do let us know in the comment how helpful it is, do share with friends on social media websites.
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive updates on interesting scholarships, opportunities, programs and college guides.
https://www.chevening.org– 201/2022 Chevening British Library Fellowship