|MSc Economics Source: Leeds University 2019
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- Be a national from Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2019/2020.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.