Table of Contents
Award Scholarship for international and domestic stuents for graduate program – Masters and PhD. Energy and Fuels Research Scholarship at Auckland University 2020.
The main purpose of the Scholarship which is financed by the commercial activity of the Energy and Fuels Research Unit is to encourage research into sustainable and efficient thermal processes in New Zealand.
The scholarship application deadline closes on Midnight April 20, 2020.
Value/Worth of Scholarship
Value of scholarship worth $5,000
Why Energy and Fuel Research
The world today is still tacklin the energy challenge- especially renewable energy as experts take on research in energy. So if you planning to undertake research program, students will undertake research in an area of the research domain of the Mechanical engineering Thermofluids Laboratory, in the Faculty of Engineering.
Founded in 1883, University of Auckland is located in New Zealand. Among the nation schools the university is the highest ranked higher education institution in New Zealand. The university offers wide range of degree programs for graduate and undergraduate level.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Be a domestic or international student.
- Be enrolled for graduate program – full-time in a Masters or PhD in the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Possess bachelor honour degree, or equivalent in engineering or related field.
- Student will undertake research in an area of the research domain of the Thermofluids Laboratory, Mechanical Engineering.
- Meet English language requirement for admission.
All applicants are to provide the following docments on application
- Academics transcript
- Submit a CV and any other documents.
How to Apply
Be sure you are eligible to apply then follow application steps below.
- Submit application online on the website, click on the “Apply now” and complete the online application form.
- Completely fill the application form (including request sections) by the closing date.
Note: We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application, and to familiarise yourself with the form.
Need More Information
Sharing is Caring. Click the Share Button to share with friends on social media
Also Subscribe to our free email notification to receive mail on more opportunities.