Apply for the 2020/2021 Kristianstad University Scholarships to study in Sweden. Each year Kristianstad University offers scholarships to foreign students to come study in Sweden from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Application for the Kristianstad University Scholarships 2020/21 is now open to international students seeking to study in Sweden.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Application deadline for Kristianstad University Scholarships 2020/21 is February 1, 2020.
The scholarship will be awarded to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA. The scholarships value is covering tuition fee for studies at Kristianstad University. If granted a scholarship, it will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. Keep in mind that these scholarships do not cover your living costs.
Why Apply For Kristianstad University Scholarship
The Kristianstad University scholarship will be awarded to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA with the requirement of paying tuition fee for studies at Kristianstad University. If granted a scholarship, it will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. Keep in mind that these scholarships do not cover your living costs.
Eligibility And Requirements
Applicants interested applying for the scholarships are required to be
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Student must meet the entry requirements for the study programme at the start of the semester.
- Student must accept the study place offered on the programme, or the scholarship offer becomes invalid and can be assigned to another student or saved for the next semester.
- Students who apply for a scholarship for studies at the master’s level must be admitted to a degree programme at Kristianstad University
The Kristianstad University Scholarship is completely merit based. The assessment of scholarship applications is made on the basis of the merits and documents sent to Universityadmissions.se when applying for a programme. NB. Merits and documents registered after the 1 February 2020 will not be taken into consideration.
You are not eligible for a Kristianstad University Scholarship if you have not paid the application fee to Universityadmissons.se for the programme you wish to study.
Priority will be given to students who:
- applied in the first instance to Kristianstad University and on time in accordance with the national admission round
have Kristianstad University as their first choice
- have studied at Bachelor’s level at Kristianstad University and are applying for Master programmes
- have excellent study merits and good proficiency in English
- Applications that are not filled in correctly will not be taken into consideration.
How To Apply
Applications for Autumn Kristianstad University Scholarships 2020 is now open! Deadline is February 1, 2020.
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarships
- You must first apply for the programme you wish to study at Kristianstad University using the national application website, www.universityadmissions.se, during the application time for autumn semester studies.
- You then apply for a Kristianstad University Scholarship using this online application form. Fill out the online scholarship application form and click to submit.
- Apply for scholarship here
Tuition fee paying students can apply for reduction of tuition fee for the academic year 2020/2021.
Some students also have the possibility to apply for The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships.
Need More Information or Need To Apply?
Share with friends or apply/get further information from website here