Need a postgraduate scholarship for a course study? Consider applying for Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Scholarship offered to international students to study in Australia for 2020 academic year.
Application is now open for The Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Scholarship which offer a 100% tuition fee & Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF).
The Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Postgraduate Scholarships provide funding for students commencing postgraduate coursework programs in Semester 1, 2020 who have not previously undertaken any University study in Australia. Applicants who apply for any Postgraduate Coursework programs with up to 2 years duration (excludes Viticulture, Oenology and Veterinary Medicine programs) are receives fund.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Need to apply for Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Scholarship? application is currently open and closes on 5pm, Friday January 3, 2020.
The values of the Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Scholarship for study in Australia covers
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) Scholarship
- $2,500 once-off payment
Programme/Course Of Study
The scholarships support masters/postgraduate programme stud. All Postgraduate Coursework programs with up to 2 years duration (excludes Viticulture, Oenology and Veterinary Medicine programs)
Eligibility And Requirements
To be eligible to be considered for the Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship, applicants must:
- Hold a bacheclor’s degree certificate
- Apply and gain admission to a postgraduate coursework program of study commencing in Semester 1, 2020 (i.e. hold a Letter of Offer, and meet any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer); and
- Hold a Bridging Visa E (BVE) or Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV); and
- Provide evidence of their financial capacity to support themselves through study.
- Proof of profficency test.
University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL – internet based and paper based
- Pearson Test of English – Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
- If required, applicants will be ranked by academic achievement and preference will be given to South Australian residents.
The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered; acceptance of the Scholarship offer cannot be deferred. If a student declines the Scholarship offer, the Scholarship will be offered to the next eligible student.
Applicants may only apply for this Scholarship once they have received a Letter of Offer from the University of Adelaide, and have met any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer.
- Applicants who have not met all conditions outlined in their Letter of Offer before the Scholarship Application closing date will not be considered for the Scholarship. Applicants who need to undertake an IELTS or other English language test accepted by the University are encouraged to book into a test at the earliest opportunity
This is for students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
Before you submit your online application, make sure you have:
- Bachelor degree cerificate of previous degree
- Aacademic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies you have undertaken (original language and certified English translations).
- Letter of recommendation
- Reference letter
- Official English testing results from IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge CAE/CPE (if applicable).
- PDF of any syllabuses of subjects if you wish to be considered for advanced standing (credit transfer).
- Proof of any professional qualification or memberships you may have.
- Your passport and visa (if applicable).
- Curriculum vitae
- AUD $110 for the Application Fee required upon submission.
How To Apply For Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students To Study in Australia
- Before applying for the Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Scholarship, you are strongly recommended to check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Applying for the postgraduate course work programme through an agent or online at the university website.
- You will be asked to nominate a username and password. This will allow you to save your application at any point before submitting.
If you have a saved application, you can login to applicant services to do the following:
- Fill and complete all required information and details
- Upload documents.
- Pay the application fee for postgraduate course programme.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Like This Or Need More Information?
Share this with friends, Apply or get further information HERE.