Apply now for University of Northampton EU Scholarship 2020. The grant opportunity offers support to European Union students to study degree program for three years at the university in the UK.
The application is now open for the University of Northampton 2020 EU Scholarship to study in the university as students from European Union.
The University of Northampton 2020 EU Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2020.
Up to 50 scholarships, each to the value of £3000. Recipients will receive £1,000 per year, paid in two instalments, over a maximum of three years.
Why Apply For University of Northampton EU Scholarship, 2020
The scholarship grant offers support to students from European Union countries to undertake three years study degree program at the university in the UK.
The University of Northampton was established in 1999 and is a leading public universities in the country. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in different majors.
The University of Northampton is committed to providing opportunities and rewards to the best and brightest applicants. With this in mind, we offer generous scholarship schemes that provide merit-based financial support for International students from outside of the EU.
Eligibility And Requirements
Applicants seeking to apply for University of Northampton EU Scholarship, 2020 must meet the eligibility below;
- You must hold an offer to study on Year 1 of a full-time undergraduate programme (BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB or Joint Honours) in September 2020, and pay a fee of £9,250
- You must be an EU national and normally reside in an EU country
EU nationals who have been resident in the UK for less than five years and do not qualify for a maintenance loan may qualify
- You must have achieved the equivalent of A Level grades BBB or above in your high school qualifications. Please email the International Office at email@example.com to confirm the qualification and grade equivalence for your country.
Please note: Students who do not submit a UON EU Scholarship 2020 application form and personal statement will not be considered even if they satisfy the other eligibility criteria.
How To Apply
Applicants are to apply for the Sustainable Accelerator For Startups by following the procedures listed below.
Please follow our step-by-step guide:
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have applied to the University of Northampton and received a Conditional or Unconditional offer.
- Once you have your offer, use the application form to submit details on how you would benefit from the scholarship. Please see guidance below.
- Our panel will review all applications received by the deadline (31st March 2020).
- If you are successful at application stage, you will be notified by email in April 2020.
- If you hold a Conditional offer with us, your scholarship offer will also be conditional until your offer to study with us is Unconditional and you accept the offer as your Firm choice.
NOTE: Please note that the online application form must be completed in one session, and cannot be saved for you to work on later. For this reason, we advise you have your personal statement ready to copy and paste when required.
Need More Information or Need To Apply?
Share with friends on social media or Apply/Get further information from the website here