Apply now for Google Sustainable Accelerator For Startups 2020. Are you interested in partnering with Google to accelerate the growth of your startup? Is your startup ready to reach the next level?
Application for The Google Sustainable Development Goals Accelerator for Startups 2020 is now open. Consider this opportunity and start application to be one of the selected startups as Google have chosen to focus on startups that are based in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Google Sustainable Accelerator For Startups application period closes on Sunday, January 5, 2020.
Startups accepted into the sustainability accelerator can expect the following equity-free support from Google:
1:1 mentoring and support from a combination of Google mentors and carefully chosen external mentors.
Assistance with technology, product, design, growth (including fundraising), and leadership training.
Pairing with a Google Startup Success Manager to help connect your startup with specific resources within and outside Google.
Inspirational keynote talks, panel discussions, and workshops with relevant experts.
Membership in a collaborative, supportive community of relevant social impact partners.
Why Apply For Google Sustainable Accelerator For Startups
There is no shortage of problems facing humanity, but there is a shortage of successful startups solving them. We aim to fix that.
The goal for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Sustainable Development Goals is to empower technology startups to build and scale viable social impact companies to solve the world’s biggest problems with the best of Google: our people, our network, and our advanced technology.
we’ve chosen to focus on startups that are based in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Eligibility And Requirement
There is no shortage of problems facing humanity, but there is a shortage of successful startups solving them. We aim to fix that so We’re looking for- Applicants for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Sustainable Development Goals are generally expected to be:
- Startups should have a technology-based product. In particular but not exclusively, we’re best positioned to work with startups that address a unique problem with data/artificial intelligence or machine learning.
- Startups should have some level of market traction with their product/service and are past the “idea stage” with some initial customer validation.
- Startups should be able to identify a large market opportunity for significant impact.
- Startups should equally be driven by both the business case for the product/service and the social impact that their product/service can have.
- The startup’s founding team and/or key team members should be able to demonstrate that they have the technical skills, business skills, and social impact mindset to grow a company in the social impact sector.
- Physical commitment is only required for 3 weeks.
How To Apply
Applicants are to apply for the Sustainable Accelerator For Startups by Google online through the website link.
The programme application period is currently open and closes on January 5, 2020.
Need More Information or Need To Apply?
Share with friends on social media or Apply/Get further information from the website here