Begin you Journey to study in Thailand, Apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2020 to study in Thailand. The Fully funded scholarship is offerd as part of bilateral and triangular development cooperation projects by Thailand cooperation Agency (TICA).
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) came into stand in the year 2000 designed to provide postgraduate scholarships for her developing partners from around the world.
The postgraduate scholarship programme by TIPP, Thailand International Postgraduate Programme through the yearly International Training Course, have offered postgraduate scholarships to developing partners across the world.
The application deadline for the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) for postgraduate study is June 30, 2020.
Successful candidates of Thailand International Postgraduate Programme will be offered postgraduate scholarship with value that covers:
Return economy class airfare
Airport meeting service
Degree Level: Training, Postgraduate (Masters, PhD)
Courses: The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme supports studies in subject areas with strong relevance to national development.
The scholarships grants support the following fields:
- Master of Rural Development Management
- Master of Science Program in Bioscience for Sustainable Agriculture
- Master of Science in Environmental Science
- Master of Science/Master of Engineering Program in Energy Technology and Management
- Master of Science Program in Geographic Information Science
- Master of Science Program in Earth System Science
- Master of Science in Food Science and Technology
- Master of Science Program in Agriculture Biotechnology
- Master of Science Program in Postharvest Technology and Innovation
- Master of Science Program in Veterinary Public Health
- Master of Science Program in Dermatology and Dermatosurgery
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Nursing Science
- Master of Science Program in Occupational Medicine and Occupational Health
- Master of Science Program in Phytopharmaceutical Sciences
- Master of Science in Pharmacology and Biomolecular Science
- Master of Science Program in Environmental, Safety Technology and Health
- Master of Science Program in Engineering and Technology
- Master of Science Program in Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Master of Arts Program in Asia Pacific Studies
- Master of Arts Program in Diplomacy and International Studies
- Master of Arts Program in Social Development
- Master of Arts in Public Policy
The AITC training courses and the TIPP scholarships focus on development topics of which can be categorized under 5 themes namely;
other topics related to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and
Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP) which Thailand is proud to introduce as the highlighted theme.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be national and citizen from the TIPP eligible countries/territories
- Be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or
related to graduate degree.
- Candidates must have a good command of English.
- Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulations.
- Candidates need be less than 50 years of age.
- Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
List of TIPP Eligible Countries/Territories.
- Africa Countries
Algeria, Angola, Mozambique, Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea, Morocco, Mauritania, Tunisia, Kenya, Uganda, Seychelles,Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Ethiopia, South Africa, Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Eswatini, Malawi, Senegal, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Mali, Gambia, Cote d’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Togo, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Cape Verde, Nigeria, Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe Chad
Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Moldova, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Former Yugoslav, Republic of Macedonia, Turkmenistan and Serbia
- The Americas
Haiti, Guatemala, Hondurus, Nicaragua, Cuba, Belise, Grenada, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the
Grenadines, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guyana, Suriname and Paraguay
- South Pacific
Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Fiji, Kiribati,Samoa , Cook Island, Niue, Tonga, Nauru, Tuvalu, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and Palau
- Southeast Asia
Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Timor-Leste
- Northeast Asia
- South Asia
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives
- Central Asia
Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- Middle East
Jordan, Iran, Lebanon
In considering applications, particular attention shall be paid to the
candidate’s background, their current position in the service of their Government, and practical use they expect
to make of the knowledge and experience gained from studying on the return to their Government
Selection of candidates is also based on geographical distribution and gender balance, unless priority is set for particular countries/ cooperation frameworks.
Interested in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) and planning to enroll for graduate course study in Thailand. Applicants are required to submit the following documents;
- Please prepare one (1) original with two (2) copies of each document as these following items:
- TIPP application form (Download at: http://www.tica.thaigov.net/main/en/relation/75500-TIPP-Application-form.html)
- Medical report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learnt throughout Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
How to Apply
Planning to submit scholarship application for Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2020? Follow the procedure below
Like to submit an application? please indicate your interest. The application process are
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) is located at (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccoSVDLB5Kgg13jLTJBtL28Y_AuQB4YAvCLj6haWkNgmaAA/viewform?usp=pp_url)
- The candidates must fill in the online application form on TICA website (Link is below)
- The candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation (such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or by relevant central government agencies for which the nominated candidates currently work.
- Nomination must be in line with relevant rules and regulations of the nominating countries/territories.
- The National Focal Point will forward the nominated candidates’ documents to the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/territories.
Note: Thailand International Postgraduate Programme application deadline is now June 30, 2020.
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more Interesting opportunities and information.
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.