The Standard Bank Group Bursary fund 2020 application is open to undergraduate and graduate students.
The Bursary Fund offered by Standard Bank Group will support undergraduate and graduate level study programme. The Standard bank bursary fund is designed to promote academic excellence and shape the next generation of African talent and African Leaders within South Africa and the continent.
Standard Banks Group bursary fund considers undergraduate and postgraduate studies. All beneficiaries of the Standard Bank bursary fund 2020 will be required to work for the bank if in the event they receive an offer of employment by the Bank upon graduation.
Standard Bank Group Undergraduate & Graduate Bursary Fund
The undergraduate and graduate bursary offered by Standard Bank Group Bursary fund is specifically offered to talented students with track record of about successful completion of first year and demonstrate need for funding their second year of academic studies while pursuing their dream course. Applicants will be undertaking courses such as commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology.
The Standard Bank Group Bursary fund 2020 application closes on September 30, 2020.
The Bursary fund offered by Standard Bank Group will cover the following
- University tuition fees
- Student accomodation
- Books and other study materials
- A computer/laptop
- Monthly stipend to cover living expense
- Transportation to campus
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility must be met by candidates:
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need in applications.
- Candidates should be in their second year of studies or later.
- Candidates must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
- Candidates must be registered for full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- Candidates must meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Candidates will be required to participate in a formal assessment process including but not limited to Psychometric evaluation and an interview.
The Standard Bank Group is very specific to offer the bursary fund to talented students in need of financial aids.
Bursary selection is based on academic potential, financial need, and study programmes. Bursaries are available for:
Students in university undertaking bachelor honor degree, including graduate students pursuing their postgraduate program at masters degree level.
Students in Technology universities studying towards a career in demand by the labour market.
Students in studying full time in technical vocational education and training colleges
Applicants must have an aggregate of 65%
Applicants must be enrolled in full-time degree studies.
Applicants must be studying in an accredited public school and course program.
Applicants interested in the application need submit verified documents by uploading.
Please get the following documents ready to upload when asked or attach to hardcopy applications:
- Valid ID (certified)
- Passport photograph (clear head and shoulder picture)
- A curriculum vitae
- A full recent academic record results up to June 2020 examination results (if available)
- A testimonial by an Educational Official.
- Proof of income: Your combined household income must not exceed R750,000 per annum. It is essential that proof of income for both parents (if applicable) be uploaded.
- Salary or wage slips of the parent(s) or guardian(s)
- Most recent audited financial statement or three months most recent bank statements if the parent(s) or guardian(s) own a business
- An affidavit from the parent(s) or guardian(s) stating that they are unemployed or self-employed. If they are self- employed, the affidavit must state their annual income.
- Death certificate(s) if parent(s) are deceased
- Letter from the court stating child support amounts if parents are divorced or an affidavit from the parent stating the child support amount received if parents are separated.
Official Matric/NSC results if you have completed Grade 12 or final Grade 11 results and June report card (if available) for current Gr 12s.
How to Apply for Standard Bank Group Bursary Fund
Planning to submit an application to Standard Bank Group on the Bursary fund 2020. Follow the procedure below
Like to submit an application? Ensure that you have all your supporting documents as stated in the Document Checklist above ready for uploading.
Please indicate your interest. The application process are;
The candidates must fill in the online application form on website portal(Link is given below) OR download the studytrust application form here for completion by applicants without internet access only. The required documents with completed application form should reach studytrust on/before September 30, 2020
For applicants applying online, applicants must complete the form provided on the studytrsut online leap platform.
Provide all personal and required information including your education details.
Applicants must submit by uploading all required documents in their application process
Submit completely filled bursary fund application form
Need to Apply?
Click Here and Apply for Standard Bank Group Bursary fund 2020 (Apply online on the StudyTrust Leap Platform).
Need More Information?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.