Ockenden International opens application for the 2021 Ockenden International Prizes for Organization projects, activities and programmes which promotes refugees and displaced people self-reliance
Begin applying for the 2021 Ockenden International Prizes. Ockenden International in a launch seeks to award leading self-reliance projects for refugees and/or displaced people. The project prize permit you to submit a project run by your organization or you can nominate a project managed by a non-profit partner or affiliated organization. In these Entry Rules, ‘the organization’ refers to the organization which manages the project.
The application for the Ockenden International Prizes 2021 closes on Monday November 30 , 2020.
Why Ockenden International Prizes 2021
Ockenden International is looking for projects, activities and/or programmes (each ‘a project’) which promote self-reliance among refugees and/or displaced people. You can enter a project run by your organization or you can nominate a project managed by a non-profit partner or affiliated organization.
The winning organizations will each receive GBP25,000.
The Ockenden International Prizes 2021 will award winning organizations each with GBP25,000. It is anticipated that, in general, prize money will be used to continue or expand the project referred to in the entry or for a similar future project run by the organisation.
Ockenden International Prizes 2021 Requirements
To be eligible for the Ockenden International Prizes 2021, organizations must meet the requirements listed below
- The project must benefit refugees and/or displaced people with a strong emphasis on promoting self-reliance. The primary focus of the project must be helping refugees and/or displaced people in need, rather than this being an ancillary benefit. These may be projects that are led by or have a high level of participation from displaced people themselves; projects providing education, legal assistance and/or livelihood assistance; or any other programmes that help refugees and/or displaced people build stable, independent lives.
- The organization must be able to show that the project has been effective with measurable evidence of positive outcomes and highly effective in improving the lives of refugees and/or displaced people.
- Projects that have led to real change in the lives of refugees and/or displaced people.
- Effective initiatives, with measurable evidence of outcomes.
Ockenden International Prizes 2021 Entry Rules
- Organizations may submit one entry only in each prize year. Unsuccessful organizations are welcome to reapply in future years.
- Previous winners are ineligible for three years.
- The project must benefit refugees and/or displaced people with a strong emphasis on promoting self-reliance. The primary focus of the project must be helping refugees and/or displaced people in need, rather than this being an ancillary benefit.
- The organization must be able to show that the project has been effective with measurable evidence of positive outcomes.
- The project entered must be up and running before 1 April 2020, six months prior to the launch date of the 2021 Prizes.
Organizations must have high standards of financial and administrative governance.
- Entrants must include a copy of the organization’s latest audited accounts with their application. Where audited accounts are not available, entrants will have to provide other evidence of sound financial governance.
- Entrants may be asked to provide references or other evidence of the project and their financial and administrative governance during shortlisting process. This may include due diligence on bank accounts nominated by entrants for the receipt of prize money.
- Provide two referees: nominated referees will be asked to provide references and any other evidence related to the organisation’s entered or nominated project.
A completed programme application form with all details and information required.
How To Apply For Ockenden International Prizes 2021
- All entries should be made via the online Entry Form.
- All entries – and supporting documentation, including financials and accounts – must be in English.
- If you do not have access or a stable connection to the Internet, download the .pdf version of the Entry Form.
- Completely fill out the application form in block letters, print, and post it to the given address below.
- Deadline for applications: 30 November, 2020.
Entries by Post
For organisations lacking stable access to the Internet, postal entries will be considered. If required, download the printable pdf version of the Entry Form, complete the form in block letters, print and and mail it, along with the requested documentation, not later than the closing date above.
2021 Ockenden International Prizes
c/- Context Graphics Limited
1 Savernake Court,
Old Church Lane
Middlesex HA7 2RJ
Need To Apply?
Like This Article? Do let us know in the comment how helpful it is, do share with friends on social media websites
Like us on Facebook and Twitter page
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive updates on interesting scholarships, opportunities, programs and college guides.
https://www.ockendenprizes.org– Ockenden International Prizes 2021 For Organization Projects Promoting Refugees