- Undergraduate students internship and
- Graduate student internship.
Nationality Internship/Scholarship Targeted
Internship Application Deadline
Graduate Internship Program Eligibility
- Student need be below 26 years of age
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline – Transcript required showing CGPA
- Be currently undergoing a Master’s degree program.
- Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and Essay.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team.
Undergraduate Internship Program Eligibility
- Applicant need be below 24 years of age.
- Hold a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE( or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Second Class Upper Division in any discipline is minimum required
- Student must not be first or final year of study in the university.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Posses a strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
- Letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.