Trinity Business School provides comprehensive support for PhD students to conduct research, including close supervision, a dynamic research seminar series, internal and external PhD courses and training. More details on this programme can be found at
|Trinity College Dublin|
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Excellent English language skills, a minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is essential should be posses by applicant .
- A minimum of a Master’s qualification with merit or equivalent in the relevant subjects and a 2.1 undergraduate degree or equivalent are essential.
- Applicants Experience in the area of operations and supply chain management would be advantageous, but not essential. We are particularly seeking applicants with interests
- and experience in behavioral operations management, supply chain risk management
- or empirical operations management.
- Applicants with an interest in experimental methodologies are encouraged.
- Applicants should be motivated to become a professional management scholar.