The application for 2020 NYDA Solomon Kalushi Mahlangu Scholarship for postgraduate study is now open . if you seeking for scholarship fund to undertake postgraduate programme consider this scholarship
Scholarship Application Deadline
Applications for NYDA fund close on February 28, 2020.
Values of Scholarship Fund
The following costs are covered by the Solomon Mahlangu NYDA Scholarship:
- Accommodation (thresholds apply)
- Study Books/equipment (thresholds apply)
Why Apply for NYDA Solomon Mahlangu Scholarship Funding
The scholarship fund is designed to create an environment for affording youth with excellent academic background, an opportunity to further their studies. Financial support will be provided to youth who pursue full-time degrees that fall within the priority growth sectors, critical and scarce skills areas outlined in the labor planning frameworks of the country.
The fund will be accessible to deserving South African youth who meet the minimum entry requirements set by the NYDA and, who have been admitted for study at public Universities and Universities of Technology.
Objectives of NYDA Scholarship Fund
- To provide financial support to youth in the form of scholarships to increase their chances of accessing quality higher education in a field of study.
- To increase chances of employability or entrepreneurship based on the positive correlation between level of education and employability.
- Empower the youth (under 35 years) with education to enable them to compete favourably in the labourmarket.
- Contribute to the development of critical and scarce skills
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students must be applying for admission to public universities
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age
- Financial neediness – combined household income of less than R15 000 a month.
- Must meet and complete a University degree average Points Score (APS) of 70%
- Must meet University Admission Points Score (APS) and achieve an average of 70%
- Completely fill and submit application early before the application deadline.
Programme of Study
The 2020 NYDA Solomon Kalushi Mahlangu Postgraduate Scholarship Fund support the following programme fields of study:
- One year Postgraduate qualifications, excluding post graduate diplomas
- One year TVET Qualifications in the creative arts
How to Apply for NYDA Solomon Mahlangu Scholarship
Interested applicants are to apply by downloading the NYDA Solomon Kalushi Scholarship Fund Form at (www.nyda.gov.za)
Download, completely fill the scholarship form and post to
National Youth Developmetn Agency
Solomon Mahlangu Scholarship Fund
54 Maxwell Drive Woodmead North Office Park
For Further Enquiries: Call 087 158 5691
Note: Please do note this option may delay, we strongly recommend and encourage applicants to apply using the online application.
Need More Information?
Wish you the very best in Application/search for Scholarship and Funding
LIKE THIS SCHOLARSHIP ARTICLE?
Share with Friends on Social Media