Interested candidates are to submit application for MSc in Digital Health studentship 2020 at University of Bristol. The funding will enable you to receive financial support for MSc programme.
The MSc in Digital Health studentship award is offered on merit to deserving bright student who are UK home and overseas student enrollong for postgraduate Programme at the University.
Upon funding by HDR-UK an independent, non profit organisation supported by major UK funders. University of Bristol provide financial support in the form of studentship funding to students admitted into the MSc in Digital Health programme in the UK.
HDR-UK mission is to make health data research and innovation happen at scale.
The MSc in Digital Health studentship at University of Bristol application ends on August 1, 2020.
The scholarship value is worth fees and living expenses. 50% cover of the fees of the programme in the form of a fee waiver.
Additionally £7,000 single payment offer to help cover living expenses during the year.
Degree Level: MSc (Postgraduate)
Location: United Kingdom (UK)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Interested in the application, candidates must be
- UK citizen or an overseas international student
- Apply to undertake MSc postgraduate programme.
- Hold/achieve a minimum of an upper-second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Provide relevant and needed supporting documents for application.
- Possess IELTS score and meet the English language test requirement.
There are documents that you will need to provide with your application. The following documents may be required
- Two academic references
- University degree academic transcripts. If you are currently studying
- University degree certificate(s) original colour scans documents if you have completed your degree(s).
- Personal statements (around 1000 words) which should describe your skills, experience and academic achievements and highlight your motivation (interest) for applying to study the programme.
- English language test score, if your first language is not English, to show that you meet the English language requirements
How to Apply
Interested in submiting application, follow steps given and see link below.
Candidates interested are to submit application on/before August 1, 2020.
- Enroll for admission in the postgraduate study programme then apply for studentship funding (find link below)
- All applicants are to submit application online on the website( find link below)
- Create an account and start a new application
- Select the programme
- Completely fill and submit all your application details securely online and view your completed application form.
- Upload supporting documents
- Request references electronically:If you already have your references, you can upload them directly using ‘References Section 1 or provide details of academic reference to send your referee a request asking them to submit the reference online.
Need to Apply?
Like This Article? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more opportunity and updates
Also subscribe to our free email notification to get free mails on available updates and opportunities