Table of Contents
The University of the Witwatersrand African Centre for Migration and Society(ACMS) is offering MA and PhD Scholarships sponsored by th DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service as part of it’s “In Region Scholarship Programmes South Arica”.
The full MA and PhD scholarship are available for students enrolled and accepted for the Migration and Displacement programmme at ACMS in 2021.
A final decisions will be made by DAAD, and administer the scholarships.The first phase of the application process is conducted by ACMS, which inolves pre-selecting and shortlisting candidates. ACMS will submit the successful shortlist to DAAD for the second phase of the application process and for final decisions.
The MA and PhD scholarship at University of Witswatersrand ACMS will close on May 5, 2020.
The scholarship value is worth full scholarship for MA and PhD programme.
Degree Level: Master and PhD
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Interested in the application, applicants must be
- Citizens or permanent resident of any country in Sub Sahara Africa Region (exclude South Africa)
- Must have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years duration at the time of scholarship application.
- Applicants must possess an Honour degree or equivalent with total aggregate mark of at least 65% fo MA candidates.
- PhD candidates must possess MA degree with a total aggregate mark of at least 70%.
- Accepted for MA/PhD study in Migration and Displacement at African Centre for Migration and Society ACMS
The following documents are to be provided will processing application.
- Copies of transcript and degree certificates
- Complete CV
- A cover letter summarising qualification, professional experience and reasons for interest in theMigration and Displacement programme.
- Short research proposal (1500 words maximum) outling the proposed research project.
- A writing sample of not more than 10,000 words (e.g a chapter, article term paper.
How to Apply
Interested in submiting application, follow steps given and see link below.
Late application will not be accepted. Applications are due by midnight May 5, 2020.
All application queries and materials are to be mailed to email@example.com
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more opportunity and updates
Also subscribe to our free email notification to get free mails on available updates and opportunities