Application is currently open for Executive Dean’s Master of Business Scholarship 2020 to study at Edit Cowan University Australia. The scholarship award is open to international students who choose to apply for a Master of Business at Edith Cowan in 2020.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The ECU Executive Dean’s 2020 Master of Business Scholarship deadline is July 31, 2020
The Executive Dean’s Master of Business Scholarship has a value covering;
Financial assistance amounting to 20% (percent) off their tuition fees for the duration of their ECU course
Eligibility And Requirements
For international students to be eligibile for the scholarship he/she must;
- Be an international student and citizen of one of the regions identified above, who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2020;
- Students who meet standard course entry from Europe and North America are eligible for the Executive Deans 2020 Master of Business Administration Scholarship.
- Open to prospective international students (not current students) and study at ECU Joondalup Campus.
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Be issued an offer to study Masters of Business Administration (J52) course from 3 October 2019.
- Meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements and commence study in the Master of Business Administration (J52) in 2020.
How To Apply For This Scholarship
- First apply for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Please Note; that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorised Agent.
- If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
How To Accept This Scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- Meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- Meet the entry requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
Like This Or Need More Information?
Share with friends or get more details and application on the Website Here.