Application is open for the Newcastle University Business Excellence Scholarships 2020 entry. The award is offered to recognize and fund outstanding and high-quality Masters students intending to pursue their dream to study for a
Master’s degree in the 2020/21 academic year.
The Newcastle Business School focuses on student-centred, research-driven teaching needed to sustain a successful career that is based on life-long learning. It has a global reputation for delivering some of the best business management education in the UK.
The application for the Business Excellence Scholarship at Newcastle Univesity is ongoing.
Newcastle University Business School will offer the awards in the 2020/21 academic year for students studying one of the following Masters degree course/subject:
- Arts, Business and Creativity MA
- Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Global Human Resource Management MSc
- International Economics and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Finance MSc
- Quantitative Finance and Risk Management MSc
- International Business Management MSc
- International Marketing MSc
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Accounting, Finance and Strategic Investment MSc
- International Financial Analysis MSc
- E-Business MSc
- E-Business (Information Systems) MSc
- E-Business (E-Marketing) MSc
value of the award is £4,000, which will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account. A Partial (non fully funed) award towards the cost of tuition fees.
Degree Level: Masters (MSc)
Duration: 2 Years
Location: United Kingdom
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria
You will be considered for a Business Excellence Scholarship/awards if you
- have been offered a place to study unconditional on their chosen Master’s degree at Newcastle University Business School for the 2019/20 academic year
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as a UK/EU student for fee-paying purposes
be of UK/EU nationality
How to Apply
No application required, students will be considered for these scholarships once the apply for their chosen Master degree and receive an offer with status Unconditional.
Need to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for Newcastle University Business Excellence Scholarship
Need More Information?
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 191 208 1503.
Like This Opportunities? Do well to let us know how helpful it is to you, share with friends on social media websites
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive update mails on interesting available opportunities, scholarships, programs