If you are seeking for financial assistance to study and interested in essay writing apply for David Boehrer Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship 2020.
The David Boehrer Law Firm’s Academic Scholarship will provide financial assistance to the qualified individual student whose essay best addresses the topic below and will be enrolled in fall 2020 academic year in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate).
Scholarship committee will select students who submit best essay on the given essay topic(see topic below)
The David Boehrer Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship application closes by July 15, 2020.
The scholarship value is worth a $1,000 scholarship..
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Location: United State
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be any US citizen or permanent US resident.
- Be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- Write and submit a written essay 1,500 words or less on the given topic( see topic below)
- Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
Essays submitted as GoogleDoc Files, private blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. At least one of these has to go to an article on David Boehrer Law Firm’s blog. We added some below to get you started. Feel free to use different posts from our blog archive as well.
Please note that the link to David Boehrer Law Firm’s must be “clickable,” meaning that it is not enough to simply cite to the post. (Quick tip: In order to make a link clickable, highlight the entire link, click “Command + K” on your keyboard).
- You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”.
- The work must be your own.
Write an essay on the following topic:
Create a “Distracted Driving Family Plan” within which you address the safety of your family by proactively committing to a plan that avoids the occurrence(s) of distracted driving by you and the members of your family.
APPLY ALSO: Strom & Associates Academic Scholarship 2020
The following documents will be required with other needed documents to be provided on the website
Written essay (1,500 words) posted to a blog
Proof of college enrollments
How to Apply
Do you meet the eligibility and have you enroll admission or about enrolling for the admission and scholarship. follow the steps to register and apply.
Submit filled scholarship application on the website by july 15, 2020. (see link below)
Upload and submit all materials and needed documents.
Submit application before the deadline July 15, 2020
Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
The scholarship committee decision is final. The winner will be notified by email or phone by August 2020. Scholarship funds will be disbursed to the college or university by the end of August 2020.
Need More Information?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to get more available opportunities. Take the chances and be first to see opportunities.
Sharing is Caring, Share with Friends on Social Media Webistes