Planning to pursue undergraduate degree program in Singapore and need funding support, submit application for the Bangkok Bank Scholarship for Undergraduate Thai students by the Singapore Management University (SMU). The financial funding is offered to undergraduate students of Thai nationality.
The scholarship and financial support scheme offered by Bangkok Banks helps and support full undergraduate students from Thailand and citizen of Thai enrolled in any degree programme in 2020/21 academic session at Singapore Management University.
The exlusive Bangkok Bank Scholarship for Thai citizens is offered each year to provide and help develop student abilities to the full potential.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The Bangkok Bank scholarship and funding for students enrolling as full undergraduates application closes on May 31, 2020.
The Bangkok Bank scholarship award is has a value worth up to S$25,000 per year, the scholarship offers financial support towards annual tuition fees and/or living and study-related expenses for four years.
Successful recipients may be granted internship and/or career opportunities with Bangkok Bank and/or its designated companies.
Degree Level: Bachelor (Undergraduate)
Which Undergraduate Degree Programmes are Available at Singapore Management University
The following Programmes are provided at the Singapore Mangaement Univeristy Undergraduate programme. But any full-time undergraduate selected degree programme by students will be offered funding.
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Science (Computing & Law)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Economics)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Social Science
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in the Bangkok Bank Scholarship and financial support must be
- Full-time first year undergraduates from Thailand and of Thai nationality enrolled in any degree programme
- Good academic results
- Demonstrates leadership skills and character
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities and/or community service
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with demonstrated financial need.
Planning to submit an admission application and apply for the scholarship, check the admission requirement for students.
How to Apply for Bangkok Bank Scholarship
If you would like to be considered for this scholarship and want to submit an application. Follow the procedure below
Like to submit an application? please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section by
- Applying to Singapore Management University for admission by enrolling for undergraduate degree programme.
- Place your interest on financial funding in the scholarship section of the online application form for admission. No separate scholarship form is required.
Need to Apply?
Like This Article? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more Interesting opportunities and information.
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.