Application is invited for the Sappi Bursary and Scholarships 2021-2022 for all young students who are South African citizens. The Sappi Bursary and Funded Scholarships is offered to young bright innovative South Africans in recognized universities.
The Sappi bursary and funded scholarships is provided with partnership of universities to support all talented students through their studies in the country.
The application for the Sappi Bursary and scholarship for students closes on September 30, 2020.
Location: South Africa
Duration: Full-time study
Degree Level: Undergraduate (Diploma and Bachelor)
Why Apply For Sappi Bursary And Scholarships
At Sappi, we want to encourage the brightest young talent who are school leaver or university students between 18 and 25 years old, and are studying (or intending to study) full time at any South African recognised university.
we’ve created the bursary scheme in partnership with accredited universities, so innovative young South Africans are supported throughout their studies in line with real world business needs and selected fields of study.
Sappi Bursary and Scholarships 2021/2022 Requirements
Are you’re a school leaver or university student between 18 and 25 years old, and are studying (or intending to study) full time at any South African accredited university, you could be eligible for our bursary scheme.
- Be a South African citizenship
- You should be studying in one of the below fields:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Forestry and Wood Sciences
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
- National Diploma in Forestry.
- Possess an average of 70-80% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70-80% in Physical Science, and 60% in English, and
- Have qualifying points for entrance at the university, or acceptance confirmation.
How To Apply For The Sappi Bursary and Scholarships 2021/2022
Application for the Sappi bursary and scholarship is online.
If you meet the bursary and scholarship requirements, you can apply on the website(link is given below)
On the scholarship website navigate down to the application link provided and click to apply and create an account then proceed to completely fill the online application form.
Or apply by hand, visit the local Sappi Human Resource Department Office and submit hard copies of your application
Need To Apply?
Like This Opportunity? Do let us know in the comment how helpful it is, do share with friends on social media websites
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive updates on interesting scholarships, opportunities, programs and college guides.