Scholarship Applications Deadline
Field of Study
- Be an international students (from any country)
- Be in receipt of a conditional offer for either a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts for September 2019
- Firmly accept an offer by 31 May 2019 .
- A total of 4 scholarships worth £4,000.00 are available to all overseas applicants
- Shortlisted applicants (with the exception of research applicants) will be required to attend an interview (or via Skype for overseas applicants).
- Scholarship holders would be expected to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts, for instance assisting with Open Days, outreach with the local community, working with the International Development team and promoting the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in their home countries.
- Apply for an admission and be offered an admission into the university.
- You should apply for the scholarship only after you have received a formal offer to study a programme in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- Applications for the Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
- Candidate will need to upload an essay as part of your application which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words detailing how studying your chosen postgraduate programme at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts will enhance your career and personal development.