Application is now open for 2020/2021 PSG Bursary programme. The bursary award focus is to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
The PSG Bursary is offered to provided financial assistance to your post-graduate study is slected courses with continues monitoring and supervision.
The application deadline for PSG Bursary programme closes on December 31, 2021
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
The benefits of the PSG Bursary are
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if engineering)
- Entry to the graduate programme the following year
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
Opportunity Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in any one of the following:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Chemical, Systems, Engineering Management)
- Commerce (Investments, Finance, Economics and Econometrics)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Average of 65% and above
Submit your application to the bursary programme by uploading the following documents
- Academic transcripts
- A copy of your ID and .
How to apply
Interested applicants for this opportunity position can submit an application online. (Application link is given below)
If you meet the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting the PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process, attach the documents needed and submit.
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.
Need to Apply?
Click Here to Apply, for the PSG Bursary programme
Need More Information?
Get further details, visit the official website of the PSG Bursary programme
Like this Opportunity? Do well to let us know how helpful it is to you, Share with friends on social media websites
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive free mails on interested available opportunities, scholarships, grants, programs