The University of Keele Marshall Funding application is Open. The Marshall Scholarship is a full tuition fee funding for American students to study at Keele University. The Scholarship programme will support American students, future leaders to pursue a degree at the UK University for the academic year of 2020-2021.
The Marshall Scholarships will finance young Americans of high ability to study for a degree in the United Kingdom. Up to fifty Scholars are selected each year to study at graduate level at an UK institution in any field of study.
The Marshall Scholarship application deadline is September 28, 2020
Why Apply For Marshal Scholarships
Marshall Scholarships are provided to young Americans,future leaders with a lasting understanding of British society and high ability to study for a degree in the United Kingdom.
Each year a large number of scholars are selected to study at graduate level at an UK institution in any field of study.
Marshall Scholarship are provided to motivate Scholars to act as ambassadors from the USA to the UK, promote the personal and academic fulfilment of each Scholar and several other objectives.
The Marshall Scholarships will cover the following students;
- University Tuition fees,
- Living expenses
- Annual book and thesis grant
- Daily travel and research and grants,
- Fares to and from the United States and, where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse.
Degree Level: Graduate
Location: United Kingdom
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Who is eligible? To be eligible for Marshall Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship)
- hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States (By the time they take up their scholarship ie September 2021)
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree. (Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.7 by Fall Semester 2019). We do not accept rounded GPA’s.
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2018.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
- Students who hold dual citizenship with any other country are eligible. They must, however, be normally resident in the US and have lived in the US at some time before they started their undergraduate degree.
Candidate Selection Criteria for Candidates
In appointing Scholars with Marshall Scholarship, the selectors will look for candidates who have the potential to excel as scholars, as leaders and as contributors to improved UK-US understanding.
The selection assessment will be based three equally weighted categories:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership Potential
- Ambassadorial Potential
How to Apply For Marshall Scholarship
Do you meet the eligibility criteria and interested in submitting an application to Keele University to be offered Marshall Scholarships
Like to submit an application? Do follow the application process
Candidates may apply in one region only – either that in which they have their permanent home address or ordinary place of residence/employment, or that in which they are studying. Any candidate applying in more than one region will automatically be disqualified. Any candidate who falsifying their permanent address will be automatically disqualified.
Each candidate must submit his/her application on the online form provided.
The online application must be submitted and authorised by a designated member of staff at the applicant’s undergraduate educational institution.
Applications must be endorsed by the President, Provost, or Academic Dean of the applicant’s undergraduate educational institution.
No endorsing institution may submit more than 24 applications overall.
All applicants must complete and submit their applications no later than 5pm in the time zone where your endorsing institution is located on September 28, 2020. The application will then be processed by your endorsing institution for submission. No changes will be able to be made to the application after this date.
Final submission of the application including the four letters of recommendation and letter of endorsement must be submitted online by the endorsing institution and received at the regional centre no later than 5pm in the time zone where your endorsing institution is located on September 30, 2020.
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.