Application for Institute Of International Education (IIE) Victor J. Goldberg Prize 2020 for Peace in the Middle East is now open. The IIE awards Victor J. Goldberg Prize for Peace in the Middle East at Institute of International Education annually to recognize outstanding work being conducted jointly by two individuals.
The prize awards two individuals whose work is judged to be most successful in bringing people together and advance the cause of peace in the Middle East with a US$10,000.
The IIE Victor J. Goldberg Prize 2020 for Peace in the Middle East nomination cycle is open and the deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, February 1, 2020.
The IIE Victor J. Goldberg Prize 2020 for Peace in the Middle East has a value of US$10,000 prize
Eligibility And Requirements
The 2020 IIE Victor J. Goldberg Prize for Peace in the Middle East is annual prize and recognize outstanding work being conducted jointly by any two individuals.
To be eligible for IIE Victor J. Goldberg Prize for Peace in the Middle East applicants must be
Two individuals, one Arab and one Israeli – working together to advance the cause of peace in the Middle East.
Courageous and committed to work to overcome the religious, cultural, ethnic and political issues which divide the region.
Break down barriers of hate towards “the other” and be most successful in bringing people together and meeting the goals of the Prize.
The winners are selected by a prestigious international selection committee.
What’s The Goals Of IIE Victor J. Goldberg Prize?
- Advance the cause of peace in the Middle East
- Reward those who are courageous and committed to work to overcome the religious, cultural, ethnic and political issues which divide the region.
- Break down barriers of hate towards “the other”
- Recognize innovation
- Inspire others working at the grassroots level, and demonstrate that their efforts are worthy of wider recognition
- To recognize the full range of excellent work being done in this very difficult and important area, IIE is encouraging applications from any two individuals whose activities meet the criteria and goals outlined above. Eligibility in the past was limited to teams in which one member had some prior connection with IIE’s programs or sponsors. Such prior connection will still get preference in close judgments, but will not automatically determine the winner.
Supporting Documentation Required
Please note that the following supporting materials are required:
- Biography/Curriculum Vitae for each Nominee.-Include any additional organizations with which each nominee is affiliated, works, has membership, is on the board, etc.
- Narrative Project Description. (No more than three pages total.) – Describe the following:
- Goals of the project and whom it serves.
- Clearly describe each nominees’ leadership role in the project.
- Achievements of the project to date.
- Challenges overcome by the project.
- Two letter of reference.
OPTIONAL. You may also include NEWS ARTICLE(S) OR BRIEF PROJECT BROCHURE(S) (If available).
How To Apply
- Download the 2020 Goldberg Prize Nomination Form.
- Fill out all required information and contact details
- Submit all required materials or documentation
- Completete and submit the form before deadline- Friday, February 1, 2020.
Like This Or Need More Information?
Share with friends, Apply or get further details here.