Table of Contents
Applications are invited for the KAS Parliamentary Research Programme if you have always wanted to work in Parliament.
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) Parliamentary Research Programme is a three months placement with a political party in South Africa. The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is committed to fostering democracy and the rule of law, to implementing social and market-economic structures and to promoting human rights. With its worldwide networks to the political and social elites and with its long-term partner structures, it participates in shaping policy in developing and emerging countries. By training and educating young professionals, the KAS promotes the developing process in social groups and political parties.
About Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) Parliamentary Research Programme
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) is a political foundation that provide services in the public interest and do so in a spirit of openness. KAS is active in 18 forums for civic education and regional offices throughout Germany committed to peace, freedom and justice at the national and international level.
The Foundation fosters decentralisation processes based on the values of freedom, solidarity and justice by facilitating projects for public institutions in order to enhance their technical and administrative performance.
The application for the KAS Parliamentary Research Programme closes August 11, 2020.
- Selected candidates will receive familiarity with structures, processes and people in parliament.
- Candidates have opportunity to network widely in the Parliament
- Join the KAS alumni network
- Generally improved job prospects and deepend knowledge of political sector.
Location: South Africa
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the KAS Parliamentary Research Programme,
- Applicants need to demonstrate outstanding academic performance, personal suitability, political and social commitment.
- KAS expect applicants to have a broad general education and a strong interest in political issues, a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights and to exercise tolerance with regard to different-minded people.
- Application is open for candidates enrolled in or have postgraduate qualifications in politics, economics, law, media and related fields.
Candidates need to completely fill the application form given (link to form is provided below)
Attach other requested form stated in the KAS research programme application form.
How to Apply for KAS Parliamentary Research Programme
Interested in submitting an application to KAS Parliamentary Research Programme. Consider the opportunity to work as a researcher for a political party at South Africa for three months.
Complete the application form (link is given below), attach a set of requested documents and send them to the e-mail address below.
Need to Apply?
Click Here to Apply using application form for KAS Parliamentary Research Program. Email completely filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need More Information?
Get further details, visit the official KAS Parliamentary Research Program .
Like This Article? Do well to let us know how helpful it is to you, Do share with Friends on Social Media Websites
Also, Subscribe to our free mail notifcations for more interesting updates, scholarships, funds, study programs and guides.