Application are now open for the Brazil Africa Institute IBRAF Fellowship Program 2020. The fellowship programme will provide Professors, PhD candidates, Masters students, specialists, undergraduates and professionals an opportunity to have a concrete experience in an international and non-governmental organization that is actively engaged in international cooperation.
IBRAF Fellowship Program has it major aim to bridge and eliminate the studying and engaging gap in international cooperation, allowing researchers, scholars and professionals have hands on expereinces in the country.
The application for the Brazil Africa Institute IBRAF Fellowship Program closes on October 12, 2020.
About IBRAF Fellowship Program
IBRAF Fellowship Program on South-South and Tringular Cooperation focus on overcoming the gap between studying and engaging in international cooperation, taking scholars and professionals to hands on experiences in Brazil in order to explore, understand and disclose good practices and projects in socieconomic development.
IBRAF Fellows who are Professors, PhD candidates, Masters students, specialists, undergraduates and professionals will be provided an opportunity to have a concrete experience in Brazil Africa Institute (IBRAF) an international and non-governmental organization that is actively engaged in international cooperation.
IBRAF Fellowship Program Target/Key Areas
The fellowship focus on the following areas
- Trade and Investments across the South Atlantic
- Technical Cooperation and Capacity-Building
- Economic and Sustainable Development
- Demography, Urbanization, Housing and Public Health
- Agriculture, Agri-business and Rural Development
- Participation in a world-class program that is the first of its kind
- Promotion of life-long learning and supporting of local fellow chapters
- Serve as a private expert and consultant in future studies that require a theoretical and practical understanding of South-South and Triangular Cooperation
- Join a network of like-minded professionals who strive to implement South-South and Triangular Cooperation solutions
Level Type: Fellowships
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to apply for the fellowship, applicants must:
- Candidates must either be enrolled in an Undergraduate program, have a Bachelor’s Degree or hold an advanced degree (PhD, MPhil., MSc., MA or equivalents) in a relevant field
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- Female professionals and researchers are encouraged to apply to meet gender parity in the program
- Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply
The below documents must be provided by applicants who indicate interest in submitting an application.
- Official Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Cover Letter in English (max. 1 page)
- Personal Writing Sample of a relevant theme in English (max.3 pages)
- Research Proposal indicating the key-area of preference for the activities, draft title, background, justification and expected outcomes (max. 3 pages)
- Passport pages with personal information and photo
How to Apply for IBRAF Fellowship Program
Interested candidates are to completely fill the application form (link to application form is given below)
On completion of the form, carefully submit the form online
Need to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for IBRAF Fellowship Program (An Online Application Form)
Need More Information?
Like This Opportunity? Do well to let us know how helpful it is to you, Share with friends on social media websites
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive interesting information, programs, opporunities, scholarships and study guides