Application are open for the 2020 Seed for the Future Program offered by Huawei. In collaboration to build a firm and stronger ICT ecosystem by promoting ICT skills.
Huawei is offering The Seed for the Future Program for young Kenyans interested in developing ICT skills for better ICT ecosystem and to help the ICT professional.
The application for the Huawei Seed for the Future Program ends August 29, 2020.
About Huawei Seed For The Future Program
Seeds for the Future Program is Huawei’s global CSR flagship program that was launched in 2008. Ever since Huawei company and ICT Authority in Kenya have jointly worked together to build a stronger ICT ecosystem through promoting ICT skills and capacity through the See for the Future program in Kenya thus helping ICT professionals fill the gaps between theory and practice and master the required skills.
This year, due to the pandemic, the Seeds for the Future program will be held online.
The Seed for Future program from Huawei is a 5-day online experience around technology and culture featuring:
- Provision of free internet bundles during the training
- Provision of an official program graduation certificate
- History on Huawei and its technological developments
- Exposure to cutting-edge Technology: 5G, cloud computing and AI
- Exclusive thought provoking sessions with global visionary industry leaders
- Exploration of the Asian culture mysteries from the world-famous Chinese scenic spots
Eligibility Criteria And Requirement
All individuals who are interested in submitting an application to the Thompson Reuters Foundation Big Picture and Photo Competition will have to be
- Be a citizen/national from Kenya
- Be a student currently studying at the university preferably with a major in ICT or STEM
- Demonstrated excellent academic acumen
- Be passionate about telecoms and technology trends
You will need to provide the following application materials to apply for the Huawei Seed for Future program
- A resume
- A proof of GPA/ unofficial transcript
- A motivation letter between 400-600 words that shows why you want to participate in this program, you relevant part experience, your interests, and what you could potentially contribute to the program.
How to Apply
Application is online and closes on August 29, 2020
To apply, you will need to complete the online applicaiton form (follow the application link provided below)
Only applications received before the closing date will be considered
Only shortlisted students will be selected and supported to take the training online.
There is no guarantee of future employement from Huawei upon graduation from university as result of participation in the Seed for the Future program. Also, this is a non-salaried program.
Need To Apply?
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Let us know how helpful it is, Share with friend on Social Media Websites
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification for more interesting updates on available opportunities, grants, scholarships and college study guides.