Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is among the large publicly funded research universities in Netherlands for degree study, research and is offering Holland Scholarships Programme to International Students for a Master degree program. Was founded in 1880.
|VU Amsterdam, Netherlands|
The Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP) is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Dutch research universities, and universities of applied sciences.
Students eligible for this scholarship are students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are applying for the first year of a Master’s programme in the Netherlands. Students from Suriname and Switzerland are not eligible to apply for the HSP scholarship.
VU Amsterdam embraces diversity as an enrichment to our teaching, research and our contribution to society. Furthermore, we aim to prepare our students for a global and diverse society and workplace.
How to Apply: To apply for the VU Amsterdam Holland Scholarships as an international students, application is carried out on the program web page.(read further information and apply now)
The VU Amsterdam Holland Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students are available for master degree program.
Field of Study
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
The VU Amsterdam Holland Scholarships values is €5,000
Scholarships Nationality Target
Scholarships are offered to all international students (all country)
Scholarship are offered to international students for a study in Netherlands.
Scholarships Applications Deadline
The Scholarship application deadline is February 1, 2019
Applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants should hold a non-EEA nationality that is not Surinamese or Swiss.
- Applicants should be applying for the first year of a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
- Applicants need to have applied for VU Fellowship Program (VUFP). We will only award Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP) to recipients of the VU Fellowship Programme.
- Excellent students who contribute to the diversity at our campus will be selected.
How to Apply
VU Amsterdam Holland Scholarship application for master degree program
- Candidates must have applied for the Master’s programme before you can apply for the HSP scholarship. Both applications must be complete and submitted before the deadline of 1 February 2019.
- Candidates must apply for a VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) first as described above before applying for VU Scholarship Program (VUSP).
- Mention in your motivation letter that you would like to apply for a HSP scholarship as well.
- Demonstrate that you are an added value for diversity on our campus in your CV
The scholarship application is online and application for the scholarship can be carried through the link below;
VU Amsterdam Holland Scholarships Informations Link
See Also; Most Searched Funded Scholarships for International Study