Students are invited to submit application for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship at University of Portsmouth United Kingdom for 2020 academic year. Looking for financial award? then consider this scholarship.
The financial funding offered by the University of Portsmouth support international students who are interested in undertaking undergraduate, masters, postgraduate research at the university.
The Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship for September 2020 entry onwards will take the form of a £1600 fee reduction.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The scholarship application is still open for students interested in the financial need.
The scholarship is valued for £1600 fee reduction, effective at the time of registration and will only apply to your first year of study.
Course of Study
The vice chancellor’s global scholarship support funding for undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the university in United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants will only proceed to begin application if the following requirement below are met by applicants.
- Be a national from any of the following country region:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Bhutan,, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Cote d’Ivoire, Dominican Republic, DR of the Congo, Ecuador,Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Mauritius, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- If you’re studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus, course with annual fees of £14,300 or above for 2020 entry
- If you’re studying on a postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student.
The scholarship is not available for students who have previously studied other courses at the University of Portsmouth are not eligible for scholarship, instead be allocated the alumni discount.
- Not a beneficiary of any other scholarship, as the scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
- Only applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this scholarship.
To proceed with application for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship at University of Portsmouth you’ll be required to send the following documents:
- A completed application form – there’s a link to the form you’ll need in the ‘How to apply’ section at the bottom of every course page
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose. Some personal statements need specific information, so check your course page for full details.
- Officially certified and translated copies of your high school or college qualification and grades (for undergraduate courses)
- Officially certified and translated copies of your degree qualification and grades (for Postgraduate courses)
- Proof of your English language level (such as an IELTS Certificate)
- One academic reference on official headed paper for undergraduate courses or two references for postgraduate courses
How to Apply for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship
Application is now open for students who are interested in begining as fresh student at the university. Follow the steps below to apply for the entrance scholarhsip scheme
Check the eligibility and requirements before proceeding to application on the university funding and scholarship webpage.
The scholarship application is open for students with interest.
Need More Information?
Share This Scholarship with Friends on Social Media