Table of Contents
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
Scholarships are available for 2019 entry:
100% tuition fee, and
50% of tuition fees
How to Apply for Scholarship: Applicants are to apply for this scholarship online at the scholarship program web page(Read further and Apply)
Scholarship Applications Deadline
University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship application deadline/closing date is March 22, 2019.
Scholarships are available to pursue masters degree programme.
Field of Study
Scholarships are awarded to study below courses offered in masters degree program by the university.
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
The scholarships award are worth 100% tuition fee, and
50% of tuition fees .
Applicant must be an international students ready to take a master degree program at the university.
Scholarship are offered for degree study in UK.
- Applicants who are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below.
- Applicants who are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Applicants who have not already studied outside of your home country
- Applicants who are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate.
- Applicants that hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
Number of award numbers to be confirmed.
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu .
How to Apply
It’s important all applicants should apply via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2019.. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is on 22 March 2019.
Application for this scholarship is carried out online at the scholarship page click below link